Bull Meadow Park in St Leonard's was designated as Recreation and Pleasure Ground in 1889 before it was extended in 1926. The site was originally enclosed with iron railings and gates, however these were removed during World War II.
The park features picnic areas, 5-a-side goals, a large play area and a number of mature trees. Bat boxes, a wild flower meadow and ornamental planting also make Bull Meadow a popular destination for local wildlife.
The park is accessible by foot or bicycle, from Magdalen Street or from Temple Road via Roberts Road. Bus routes from the city centre include the S and T. Parking is available at Magdalen Road or Holloway Street.
Telephone: 01392 262630