World of Country Life, Exmouth
Take a Safari Deer train ride and hand feed the Red Deer and Llama, adventure playground, junior play parks, soft play area, trampolines, bouncy castles and ball ponds, pets centre and animal nursery, goat-walking. Acres to roam in. Large exhibition centre with vintage vehicles, steam engines, Victorian cottage, shops and pub. Working models and machinery.
Fun for all the Family:
- Deer Train Safari
- Petting Farm
- Hawkridge Birds of Prey
- Walk a Goat
- Get Closer to the Animals
Fun & Play for the Kids:
- Pirate Ship Adventure
- Slides & Rides
- Kids Indoor Play
- Kids Outdoor Play
- Airbouncer NEW for 2017 !!!
Nostalgia & Museum:
- Farm Museum
- Memory Lane Victorian Street
- Hall of Transport
- Reg Imray Motorbike Collection
- Vintage Steam Engines
- Baby Changing
- Cafe / Restaurant
- Disabled Access
- Disabled WC
- Gift Shop
- Wifi Connection
|Open Feb half term then weekends only until open daily from Saturday 14th March
We’re open 10am – 5pm on the following dates for the 2020 season
February 29th - and Sunday 1st March . Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th March
14th March - 1st November 2020
Open daily for the season!
2017 Day Ticket Prices
- Adult – £14.45
- Over 60's– £11.50
- Child (3-17 Years) – £11.95 (proof of age may be required)
- Under 3 years are FREE
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) – £48.70
- Saver Family Ticket (2 adults & 3 children) – £59.80
Group Reductions (20 and over – excludes all other offers)
- Adult – £11.70
- Over 60's - 10.00
- Child (3-17 years) – £10.25 (proof of age may be required)
Schools and Play groups – 1 Adult free to every five paying children when pre-booked.
Annual Pass Prices (from 1st January 2019)
- Adult – £48.60
- Child – £39.60 (3-17 years)(proof of age may be required)
- Over 60's - 38.40
What you get with your Annual Pass Membership…
- FREE entry to the park every day throughout the season – so you can come back and forth as little or as much as you like!
- FREE entry to all our special events during the main season.
- Five FREE Deer Train rides.
- 10% discount off food and drinks in any of the catering outlets in the park (excluding vending machines).
- A 10% discount is available if the person who books a birthday party has a Annual Pass.
- A 10% discount on Hawkridge Birds of Prey gift vouchers.
- A 10% discount for bowling & softplay at Ocean, Exmouth & VertExe, Exmouth
- FREE enrollment with every child Annual Pass to our ‘Appy Angus Club – with Membership Card, Membership Badge, Angus Key Ring and Special Club Activities every other Saturday morning
- Discount at a whole list of other attractions and local businesses.
Telephone: 01395 274533
Book online to receive a 10% discount